The Rural Business Awards
Idealogy is a brand development and creative content consultancy with a portfolio of great global clients including Kenwood, De’Longhi, Fitness First, ABB, MettlerToledo, Honeywell, e2v, Videojet and Pall Life Sciences.
But on the other end of the client spectrum we are proud to work alongside many local organisations.
Call it wisdom. Call it balance. But when you have been based in Hampshire for the past 30 years, more often than not, local means rural.
Our passion for all things rural is there to see – businesses, we believe, comfortably reflect true country values; Besmoke, Wideye, Animal, Shanty, Weird Fish, Gingers Kitchen, Hattingley and Millbrook Beds.
For our part, in the last three years we have provided judging support to The Rural Business Awards and we’ve witnessed the extraordinary power of this business sector. Even more importantly, so has the Amazon brand – long-term partners and sponsors.
Today, as part of our sponsorship responsibility, Idealogy reaches out to as many rural businesses as possible to encourage them to apply for entry.
The RBAs recognise businesses operating across the rural landscape, dividing them into three categories: Land Based, Land Related and Other Businesses located in rural areas.
The 2018 Categories will award
- Best Rural Start-Up
- Outstanding Rural Diversification Project
- Best Rural Retail Business
- Best Rural Manufacturing Business
- Best Rural Professional Services Business
- Best Rural Creative or Media Based Business
- Rural Social Enterprise, Charity or Community Project of the Year
- Best Rural Tourism Business
- Best Rural Recreational or Outdoor Pursuits Business
- Best Rural Education or Training Business
- Best Rural Food Business
- Best Rural Drink Business
- Rural Employee of the Year
If you feel your business achievements need celebrating or you know a business that should be recognised, please share this article and point them towards: www.ruralbusinessawards.co.uk
Many thanks and good luck.